Today was a very successful appointment! My blood pressure was 108/66, which is very unusual. The bottom number is typically in the 90's. All of my lab work from the first appointment came back normal. The baby is growing very quickly, so much so that it's registering at 10 weeks versus 9 weeks which I'm supposed to be at. I have gained another 2 pounds since my last visit.
I did get an ultrasound, but something is going wrong with the uploading process. Hopefully I'll be able to correct that and upload the picture soon!
This visit I went to an office that was closer to my work rather than the one I've been going to closer to home. This new place is in the city and was very overwhelming. I'm hoping to speak to my boss about leaving a few minutes early from work for the next appointment so that I can make it to the office that's closer to home.
The next visit will be the week of August 29th. I will be 14 weeks!
All in all a great visit, Praise the Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment