Hello Family!
Last Friday I had my 14 week appointment with the OB. It was only a week after the specialist's appointment so no new news to report. The baby's heart rate was 160 and sounded great! I have gained 8 pounds so far which is on target.
I don't know how I forgot to mention this on my last post, but we should be finding out the sex at the next specialist appointment which will be September 23rd! It will be about a month earlier than most people, but since the ultrasound machine is so techy at the specialist's office, they're able to pick up those details. Stayed tuned for Baby Boy Price or Baby Girl Price!
We have started to register at Babies R Us. It sure is overwhelming, so we're currently registering for something each weekend. I have done a lot of research and feel that I should get a degree in bottles, pack and plays, strollers, car seats, and swings!
I am starting to feel a little bit better. I'm now only getting sick every other day instead of every day. I have some sciatic nerve pain that I have to be mindful of, especially when I'm working out. I am very hungry ALL of the time and at this point I would like an IV with nourishment rather than having to be creative with food all of the time because I'm a picky eater.
Here are some updated baby bump pictures. Excuse how many there are, I was getting frustrated that I wasn't showing as much as I felt that I should. The last picture I did cheat a little and pushed my belly out :) Grant told me that I couldn't cheat, but I felt that I deserved it!
Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment