Hello everyone! Once again, my appointment with the specialist went great. Baby girl is growing just the way she should and measures at 1 pound 8 ounces. My blood pressure continues to do well and the doctor expects for it to stay normal for awhile. The doctor said she was a mover!! All throughout the ultrasound she was kicking back and moving all around. It was neat to be able to not only feel her move up against me, but see it too in the screen! One down side to the appointment was the confirmation that my previously broken tailbone (from a tree climbing accident when I was a kid) is going to be very painful for me. The doctor said that the tailbone will re-break itself either during pregnancy or during labor. It can be very painful when I sit for a long period of time. Hopefully it will work itself out now over these next 4 months. Thankfully it's not too too bad where I can't move or function.
For your enjoyment I have attached the most recent ultrasound pictures. Forgive me, I think the pictures came out blurry because I folded the pictures into an accordion, so when I scan it the picture is not as flat as it needs to be. There's a lesson for next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment