Tuesday, November 1, 2011

22 Week Check-Up and Nursery Update

Greetings! My appointment with the OB doctor went well today. Same great response, Baby Girl's  heart rate was great (we woke her up and her heart race climbed to a normal read, it was a little low when the doctor first checked her), and my blood pressure was on target! I told Grant that it's GO TIME! I got the paperwork and many many checklists from the office for the next 18 weeks. After reading all of that information I wanted to install the car seat and pack my bags tonight. There is a lot to do! It seems as though we will going to a hospital that we weren't expecting to be delivering at. I thought that I would have options and be able to choose, but the doctors at my practice only go to one. Baby Girl will make her appearance at Northside Hospital in Atlanta. Not our first choice, but still a great hospital! For the next appointment I will do my first glucose test. I've heard bad things about it, but I will let you know how it goes for me!

God continues to bless our little family. A good family friend who lives in North Carolina blessed us with her entire stock of baby supplies. We were blessed with clothing from newborn to 4T as well as bedding and many many other necessities. Grant drove up to pick up the goodies last Friday. Take a look at what we have been up to since our pick-up!


A glimpse into our clothing sorting process. 


 Grant is happy about the stuffed animals!
 Clothing is now organized by age.
 Grant said he was having prayer time, but I came in later to find furniture rearranged and stuffed animals strategically placed (notice the ducks and the pigs are with their babies: below).

 Our new glider!!! The crib will go against the wall the left of the glider. Notice Minnie and Micky are together :)
I am desparetly trying to save the tan armchair (on the left). Grant thinks it will work here, but we'll see. To the right of this picture is her dresser and in front of the dresser, up against the wall, will be the crib. We still need to pick out the changing table, a small rug, and some wall decor. Grant has been very excited about decorating her room. He has great visions for this room we call a mess right now! I'm very grateful for a loving and supportive husband, he will be a great daddy!!!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment