We're almost there, I can feel it! I've been describing my emotions to people with an analogy: it's like trekking up to the top of a roller coaster, the ride up is fun and not so scary, then you get to the top and you panic right before you swish off. Well, I feel like I'm at the top. I especially felt this way when I saw my baby ticker on this page set at 16 days remaining. I am VERY excited, but a little anxious as well :)
Grant and I completed an infant and child CPR class that we found very informative. That concluded the string of classes that we wanted to take. Grant is in the process of finishing up installing the car seats. We just want to get them checked with the local fire department to make sure they are in properly. In one of our classes, the instructor said that 85% of car seats are not installed correctly. This will conclude all we need to get done on the home front.
At work my sub has started to teach full-time. It has been wonderful! I am getting the time that I need to work on plans, they are still a long ways away from being completely done, although I am glad that I finished report cards on Monday. I am also still in the classroom to coach the sub and make her feel comfortable.
Annabelle is doing well! She is still getting God reports from all the doctors. She was a little feisty at the appointment on Monday as she hates loud noises like her dad and wouldn't stay still long enough to get a consistent hear beat because there was drilling and hammering going on in the next room. The results that they did get were great.
I am starting to have contractions and some pain, but nothing to signal labor quite yet. I am still getting around pretty good, but my busy self is starting to slow down a bit. Sleeping comes in 4 hour increments for both Grant and I. We think it's God's way of preparing us for her sleep patterns. My blood pressure was a bit high on Monday, the bottom number was 90, but there wasn't much reason for concern at this point.
We got our maternity pictures back from a photo shoot that we did a few weeks ago. Check out the album on Facebook if you can!
Stay tuned! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment