Saturday, January 21, 2012

Specialist Update

I finally got in a visit with the specialist yesterday. My blood pressure was great, 128/78, which was surprising after such a stressful day at work. Annabelle weighs 5 pounds now and is in the 43rd percentile for her size and weight. The nurse said that's exactly where they want babies to be. She is already in position and people are telling me that my belly is "dropping", getting lower and lower as she starts her journey. She wanted to be stubborn and not show her little face again. She loves her feet and wants to continue to show them to you! Below are pictures of our little gymnast. I have looked at the picture so often I think I have figured it out; she has her left leg wrapped around her so her left foot is next to her right ear. Her left arm is doing the same thing and you can see her 5 little fingers by her foot and her ear. Hopefully she will show her little face at my next visit! The office went ahead and scheduled me weekly for the next 5 weeks. I feel like I am part of the office staff's family now :) More to come as we are in the home stretch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment